zondag 19 juli 2009

first post

Hi All!

Maybe is 'all' not the right word to use and should I replace it for 'nobody', because nobody know's of the existence of my blog haha. But that will (hopefully) change in the future!

But I have to say that I'm very exited to start my new blog. I Always checked out fashionblogs of other people and I had quit a while the thought of starting my own, so here it is!

And before I forget.. I wanted to tell good news to you all (oops, I mean nobody)
Next year I'm going study Fashion & Branding @ AMFI (Amsterdam International Fashion Institute) in.. surprising, Amsterdam!

To get in there I had to do three assignments;
1. a quistionnare about the fashion industry
2. write a paper about the emotional value and the functionality of your favourite piece of clothing (I chose my leather jacket!)
3. make a moodboard.

After those assignments I had an interview with a teacher and student, wich also went pretty well. It was a great day and I really enjoyed myself during the assignments, I was totally in my element! Anyways, I'm really looking forward to go study there:D

Well, i think this was my first post! Till next time!

xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten